1. From the Apple Menu, choose Internet Access, then click Internet Setup Assistant.
2.First you will be asked if you would like to set up your computer to use the Internet, click YES.
3.Choose YES when asked if you already have an Internet account.
4. Read over the Introduction window. Click the right arrow to continue.
5. Now you will be prompted for a name for this configuration. Type Wizard Communications Systems in the space provided. Select Modem as your connection method. Click the right arrow to continue.
6. Next you will see the Modem Settings window. Confirm that iMac Internal 56K is selected as the Modem type, Internal Modem as the port type, and Tone as phone line type. This is the typical configuration for an iMac. If this does not match your machines hardware or phone line type, make changes as necessary.
7. Now the Configuration Information window will appear. Enter the appropriate dial
in number for your location.
Dialup Locations Page
Enter the username and password you choose for WCS. The username and password are case sensitive and
should always be entered in lower case. Click the right arrow to continue.
8. Click NO in the window titled PPP Connect Scripts. Click the right arrow to continue.
9. Click NO in the window titled IP Address. Click the right arrow to continue.
10. The next window will be labled Domain Name Servers. In the space provided type in the following DNS entries. Each entry will need to be entered on a separate line.
Enter wzrd.com as the domain name. Click the right arrow to continue.
11. Now you will be prompted for your email address and password. The first field will prompt you for your email address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org). Next enter your password. The password is case sensitive and should always be entered in lower case. The last field can be left as is. Click the right arrow to continue.
12. Next you will need to enter your email account name and email host name. The email account name will be email@example.com. The email host name will be mail.wzrd.com. Click the right arrow to continue.
13. The next window will prompt you for the newsgroup host computer. Type news.wzrd.com in the space provided and then click the right arrow to continue.
14. Next you will be asked if you use a proxy server for your Internet connection. Select NO and then click the right arrow to continue.
15. Finally, the Conclusion window will appear. Click on the Show Details button to ensure all the information you entered is correct. Once you have verified that all the information is correct, close the Details window. Finally, click Go Ahead.
Congratulations! You have successfully configured Internet Assistant for the iMac