Configuring Outlook Express Internet
Usenet News Groups.
11. Type in your "First" and "Last" Name. Click on the Next button.
12. Now it will ask your for your "Internet E-mail Address" Type the "Email Address" as provided on the sign up sheet.
13. It will ask you the Name of the Internet News Server. Type in "news.wzrd.com". Click on the Next button.
14. It will ask you for a "Friendly Name" You should see "mail.wzrd.com". Click on the Next button.
15. It will ask you for the Connection Type. The "DOT" should be in the circle "Connect using my phone line".
Click on the Next button
16. The Dial-up Connection was created when when you installed our Setup software. You should have
a "DOT" in the circle "Use an existing dial-up connection". Click to select the "Wizard" entry.
Click on the Next button.
17. Click on the Finish Button.
Go to Page 1 for Configuring Email
or to Page 3 for Importing Email.