Wizard Communication Systems
Online Support Pages
Netscape 7 Homepage and Mail Setup
For Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP
1. After Netscape loads, choose "Edit" from the menu bar and go down to
4) When the preferences dialog box opens, you should see the following. Under the "Navigator" submenu (which you see below), fill in the
"Home Page; Location" field as www.wzrd.com.
Then click OK.
7. Now click on the "Window" menu and select the "Mail &
8. Click on the "Edit" menu and select "Mail &
Newsgroups Account Settings".
9. Click on the "Outgoing Server (SMTP)" category on the left
side. For Server Name type in mail.wzrd.com. Set the Port
as 25, and uncheck "Use name and password". Then click
on the Add Account button.
10. Select "Email account" for the account type, then click Next.
11. In the "Your Name" box, enter your name. You can enter
your First name, Last name, or nickname. Then enter your Email Address in the Email
Address box. Then click Next.
12. Select POP for the Incoming Server Type, then in the
box below for Incoming Server type in pop3.wzrd.com in lower case
letters. Then click Next.
13. Enter your username in the User Name box. (Do not put your email address in this field. Your username is the name which comes before
the @ sign in your email address. If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, then your username
is simply "joeshmoe").
Then click Next.
14. In the Account Name box, type in Wizard,
then click Next.
15. Verify that all the information is correct, then click Finish to save
16. Then click OK on
the Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings box.
You have successfully configured Netscape Email.
Back to WCS Support Page