Please Note: That on any of the following screens if there is a Question Mark (?) next to an
option, you can left click on it once and it will bring up a help screen to further explain the option.
8. Once you are done with the contact list screen, Click on the Close Window option in the
upper right hand corner of the contact list screen. This will bring you back to the Inbox screen below.
9. Next click on the Folders option on the left. And you will see a screen like the one below. There will
be a few options here that you may need to know if you want to create different folders.
10. Create a new folder: This option allows you to create a new folder on the remote
mail server. This is the first option you need to setup by typing in a folder name you want.
Then click on the Create this folder button to create the folder.
11. Manage folder subscriptions: This option allows you to "subscribe" to a folder on the
remote mail server. This is useful for organizing your mail messages by categories and storing
the messages in separate folders. This is the second option you need to setup by clicking on the
Down Arrow button next to the empty box and choose the new folder you just created. Then
click on the Subscribe this folder button to subscribe to the folder.
12. Unsubscribe from a folder: This option allows you to "Unsubscribe" from a
folder on the remote mail server. This option allows you to Unsubscribe to the new folder you just
created. To do this click on the Down Arrow button next the the empty box
and choose the folder you would like to Unsubscribe Then click on theUnsubscribe this folder
button to Unsubscribe the folder.
13. Rename a folder: This options allows you to rename an existing folder
on the remote mail server. To do this click on the Down Arrow button next the the empty box
and choose the folder you would like to rename and type the name change in the long box.
Then click on theRename this folder button to change the folder name.
14. Delete a folder: This option allows you to delete an existing folder on the
remote mail server. To do this click on the Down Arrow button next the the empty box
and choose the folder you would like to delete. Then click on theDelete this folder button to
delete the folder.
Please Note: Once you have setup these options you will be able to choose which folder to
store your Email, in back on the Check Inbox screen. At the lower right hand side you will see
a Down Arrow tab just above any Email that you may or may not have click on this tab and choose
which folder you want to store your Email in and then click on one of the two options (Move/Copy)
that are to the left of the folder name you just choose.
15. Next click on the Preferences option on the left. And you will see a screen like the one
below. There will be a few options here that you may need to know if you want to customize the your
WCS Email program works.
16. Edit your signature: This is where you can type in what you want to be add every time
you compose Email to a friend.
17. Edit your full name: This is where you can type in your full name or username that
you want your friends to see when you send them Email.
18. Edit your from line: Type in your Email address here (ex. your)email@example.com) using all
19. Choose your preferred language: Click on the Down Arrow button and choose your
language (ex. English).
20. Once you have setup your preferences click on the Save Preferences button at
21. Click on the Check Inbox option on the left again. This will take you back to the Check
Once you are here you will be ready to click on the Compose option on the left and begin
typing an Email letter to your friend.
22. Once you are done using Wizard Communications Systems online Email click on the Logout
option on the left to quit and go back to surfing the web.Congratulations!
You have successfully setup Wizard Communications Systems Online Email.
Go back to Page 1
Back to WCS Support Page